On 23rd October 2020, Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has declared Prelims 2020 Results for Civil Services Preliminary and Indian Forest Services Preliminary Examination 2020.
The Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2020 was held on 04/10/2020, in which 10.58 lakh candidates had registered.
UPSC Prelims 2020 Results: Check Now
Process to Check Result:
Follow these steps to check your result:
- 1) Open the UPSC Civil Services 2020 Prelims Result link – upsc.gov.in
- 2) A PDF file will open
- 3) Scroll down to the list of roll numbers shortlisted for the main examination
- 4) Candidates can search for their roll number using ‘Find’ option or scroll through the list
- 5) The roll numbers are given in chronological order.
Aspirants whose roll numbers are their on the list have qualified the examination and are now eligible to appear for the UPSC Civil Services Main Exam 2020, scheduled to be held on 8 January next year. The roll numbers not available on the list have not cleared the preliminary exam.
In accordance with the Rules of the Examination, all these candidates have to apply again in the Detailed Application Form-I (DAF-I) for the Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2020, which will be available on the website of the Union Public Service Commission (https://upsconline.nic.in) during the period from 28/10/2020 to 11/11/2020 till 6:00 P.M.
Important instructions for filling up of the DAF-I and its submission will also be available on the website.
The qualified candidates are further advised to refer to the Rules of the Civil Services Examination, 2020 published in the Gazette of India (Extraordinary) of Department of Personnel and Training Notification dated 12.02.2020.
UPSC Prelims 2020 Cut-off
As per the official notification “Candidates are also informed that marks, cut off marks and answer keys of screening test held through CS (P) Examination, 2020 will be uploaded on the Commission’s website i.e. https://upsc.gov.in only after the entire process of the Civil Services Examination, 2020 is over i.e. after the declaration of final result”.
- Rules of the Civil Services Examination, 2020 published in the Gazette of India (Extraordinary) of Department of Personnel and Training Notification dated 12.02.2020. – Download PDF